IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome to Ibprobattle.com. All new members must make a welcome post before gaining access to the forums. Thank you from Team Ibprobattle.
(29/10/2014 - 08:13 AM) Green Bastard  -  Hope you're doing well.
(28/10/2014 - 08:24 AM) Green Bastard  -  Good day.
(27/10/2014 - 08:01 AM) Green Bastard  -  Its Hallow week. booo!
(26/10/2014 - 07:08 PM) Green Bastard  -  Thanks Bronx.
(26/10/2014 - 07:08 PM) Green Bastard  -  Busy work and school weekend. lol
(25/10/2014 - 07:04 AM) Randy  -  beauty weekend, everyone enjoy..and go
(24/10/2014 - 08:44 AM) Green Bastard  -  Another weekend ahead. Enjoy and be safe. party-drinkers1.gif
(23/10/2014 - 07:43 AM) Green Bastard  -  Good day to you all.

Welcome Guest, to remove this message you must register

Welcome to IbProBattle, The official site of Ibprobattle Enhanced....THE ONLY SITE OUT THERE WITH BATTLE ARMOR FOR IBPROBATTLE. To register for this site all that is required is a valid email address that the board can send a confirmation link to before access is allowed.

Register Now

There are many great site features that are not available to guests at IbProBattle including:
  • Play Ibprobattle Enhanced against the top Ibprobattleaholics on the net, and the ONLY site with BATTLE ARMOR
  • Gain access to our Arcade
  • Gain access to FREE Arcade Games downloads
  • Gain access to our Chat Forum

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dana White Blasts Espn, Ken Shamrock
Green Bastard
postJan 15 2012, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Sunnyvale Heavyweight Champ!

Group: Owner
Member No.: 4
In Bank: 40383104

Battle Central

By Chris Howie
MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer

ESPN will be airing a piece about UFC fighter compensation in the coming weeks on their show "Outside The Lines" and UFC President Dana White is not pleased about the show at all.

White vented his frustrations to MMAJunkie.com this week:

"They went out and tried to talk to all these fighters," White said. "The fighters were calling us going, 'ESPN is here.' One of them notably was Matt Serra. Matt Serra said, 'They come in, they waste my f------ time, they set up all their cameras, and when I started giving the interview, they didn't like what I was saying. They shut the f------ thing down and left.' We had numerous fighters say that. They were calling me and saying 'ESPN is showing up and wanted to do an interview, and when they don't like what we say, they leave the interview.'"

"They had to dig so deep they had to find Ken Shamrock, the guy who ends up getting busted for steroids three times after he leaves the UFC. You couldn't find a more honorable, honest and great guy to come out and interview than Ken Shamrock? I have absolutely zero respect for Ken Shamrock. I think Ken Shamrock is a horrible f------ human being."

"(The UFC) started making money in 2005, 2006. It's 2012. If you look at the money the guys made from 2006 to 2012, it's phenomenal what we've done. These guys are coming out, and they got Ken Shamrock. Are you f------ kidding me? You know how much money Ken Shamrock owes me?

"Ken Shamrock filed a bogus lawsuit against us and lost. He owes us that money. Do you know what I've done for Ken Shamrock? Ken Shamrock, when I brought him over, he was broke – flat f------ broke. He was in income-tax trouble. His knee was shot. I rebuilt his knee. I got him out of income-tax trouble, fronted him a s----load of money. We gave him money – literally gave him money – $60,000. We gave him $60,000 just to get him back on his feet. You know how much money he made in the two fights he fought with us? $2.5 million.

"F--- you Ken Shamrock."

"I want nothing to do with ESPN's sneaky f------ 'E:60' and 'Outside the Lines' and all their crock of s--- shows. These guys come out with an agenda."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 07:09 AM
Website Content Protection
Aurora 3 | Designed by XGhozt © 2007 | XGhozt.com | Background by co2metal.