IPB
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome to Ibprobattle.com. All new members must make a welcome post before gaining access to the forums. Thank you from Team Ibprobattle.
(08:40 PM) vodka  -  5hrs and made 10 attacks grrr
(05:57 PM) vodka  -  soooo slow tonight
(02:31 PM) C-Rida  -  possibly a server thing?
(01:42 PM) Apo  -  i'll stop for now it took so long to wait on every attack 10 min. mininum waiting time
(01:17 PM) Apo  -  not by me br0
(12:59 PM) C-Rida  -  Nope, Worked for me :)
(12:59 PM) C-Rida  -  What, too slow to say Hello?
(12:28 PM) Apo  -  Site is too slow
(09:32 AM) C-Rida  -  And a good morning from here :)
(09:03 AM) Green Bastard  -  Thanks and good morning from my part of the world.
(07:18 PM) vodka  -  enjoy hun xx
(07:17 PM) Green Bastard  -  Well I'm off to watch a show. I'll be back on later....
(07:17 PM) vodka  -  or use cheap imagrant labour
(07:17 PM) Green Bastard  -  I don't listen to what they have to say on account when there lips are moving you know they're lying. The don't want everyone to be rich like them because a. that's impossible and b. if everyone was rich their wealth would mean nothing and besides who's going to pay for everything we need as a society to function?
(07:13 PM) vodka  -  and i bet most of the richest either won or inhereted it lol
(07:13 PM) Green Bastard  -  Trouble is people still buy into what millionaires are schilling in the hopes that they will one day be just like them.
(07:12 PM) vodka  -  thats the rich getting richer for you
(07:11 PM) Green Bastard  -  They figured out how to screw everyone over here in N. America and call people who are on assistance and have issues leeches and the rich say they are the reason for our economic woes.
(06:59 PM) vodka  -  we suffer from that zero hr contract in the UK when they just pay you on days they need you , big Goverment mistake that was
(06:53 PM) vodka  -  all our 4,000+ employees have holiday pay , materanity pay , medicare and pension sceams
(06:52 PM) Green Bastard  -  I know most kids today are working 2 jobs part time because full time is virtually non-existent for most nowadays.
(06:51 PM) Green Bastard  -  Most people are either self employed or only work part time jobs.
(06:50 PM) Green Bastard  -  Only the lucky ones get that if they fall into the right category or are a civil servant.
(06:48 PM) vodka  -  you make a day off with Full Pay sound depresing lol
(06:43 PM) Green Bastard  -  I'm ok and hanging in there.

Welcome Guest, to remove this message you must register

Welcome to IbProBattle, The official site of Ibprobattle Enhanced....THE ONLY SITE OUT THERE WITH BATTLE ARMOR FOR IBPROBATTLE. To register for this site all that is required is a valid email address that the board can send a confirmation link to before access is allowed.

Register Now

There are many great site features that are not available to guests at IbProBattle including:
  • Play Ibprobattle Enhanced against the top Ibprobattleaholics on the net, and the ONLY site with BATTLE ARMOR
  • Gain access to our Arcade
  • Gain access to FREE Arcade Games downloads
  • Gain access to our Chat Forum

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Us Rights Group Eyes George W. Bush’s Canada Visit
Guest_mumblefratz_*
post Feb 14 2011, 04:56 AM
Post #1

Guests

In Bank:

Battle Central

An American human rights organization says it plans to take action around former President George W. Bush’s plans to speak at an economic conference near Vancouver, Canada, in October.

The New York-based Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) is claiming credit for the cancellation of Bush’s visit to Switzerland last week where he was to speak at a dinner in Geneva.

However, event organizers said they canceled the visit because of security concerns and the risk of violence after left-wing groups called for mass protests against the former president.

CCR and Amnesty International had planned to file a criminal complaint in Geneva against Bush for personally authorizing waterboarding—where water is poured over an immobilized person’s face to simulate drowning—of terrorism suspects.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/51210/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

> Board Footer
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th August 2015 - 10:22 PM
Website Content Protection